The best way to start your morning is with a delicious, filling, and healthy breakfast bowl! We combined wild blueberry oats, bits of a chocolate almond bar, and a wild berry oat squeeze pack to create the perfect combination of goodies to get your morning started. The best part you ask? This recipe only takes 5-10 minutes to make!
- 1 Three Bears Oats wild blueberry oat-cup
- 1/2 Thrive Tribe chocolate almond bar crushed.
- 1 Three Bears Oats wild berry oat squeeze pack
- 1 cup berries of choice. We recommend raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon honey to drizzle on top
- Follow directions on the side of Three Bears Oat Cup to make oatmeal. Pour oatmeal into a medium sized bowl
- Crush Thrive Tribe bar into desired size and sprinkle on top of oatmeal
- Squeeze Three Bears squeeze pack around the inside of the bowl. Add berries, pecans, and honey!