Who says ice cream has to be a guilty pleasure? Try this healthier alternative with thrive tribe bites for a refreshing treat that is paleo, grain-free, and dairy-free! This paleo ice cream recipe will be your new go-to dessert.
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Thrive Tribe Bites – Cacao Nib
- Coconut caramel sauce (optional)
- Combine coconut milk, almond milk, coconut sugar and vanilla extract in a blender and puree till smooth. Transfer to an ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer’s directions.
- About 5 minutes before ice cream has finished processing, add Thrive Tribe Bites -Cacao Nib and continue freezing.
- To serve, divide between individual serving bowls, top with caramel sauce if desired, and serve!
Copyright 2014 Inspired Eating, The Healthy Gourmet