This easy-to-make dairy free ranch dressing is best on hearty salads made with sturdy greens.. like romaine, kale or endive. Vary the spices and herbs as you’d like; fresh basil in the summer is a lovely addition.
- 3/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1 to 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- Combine cashew butter, water, vinegar, honey, garlic and dill in a food processor or blender; puree until smooth.
- Thin to desired consistency with additional water if needed.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Enjoy! (Store, refrigerated, for up to one week).
Copyright 2014 Inspired Eating, The Healthy Gourmet