Celebrate Independence Day with a treat that shines red, white and blue! This simple berries and cream recipe doesn’t use dairy, so you can serve it to everyone. You’ll only need three different ingredients to prepare it, which makes it very easy to put together. The fresh strawberries and blueberries are naturally sweet, so you don’t need to add any additional sweeteners either. This dessert is quick, easy, and paleo friendly!
Servings: 6 | Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 cups strawberries quartered
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (13.5 oz.) refrigerated overnight
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- honey or maple syrup, optional to taste
- Optional: Thrive Tribe’s Vanilla Almond or Cacao Nib Bites for topping
- Open bottom of can of coconut milk and pour off liquid. Scoop coconut cream into large bowl and whip to consistency of whipped cream. Whip in vanilla and either honey or maple syrup.
- Layer blueberries, coconut cream and strawberries in glass.
- Optional: Crumble Thrive Tribe’s Paleo Bites and sprinkle on top.