This isn’t your ordinary smoothie recipe, so it wouldn’t come as a complete surprise if it became a new favorite of yours. We added frozen raw zucchini to give this smoothie bowl a beautiful creamy consistency. Then, we topped it all with some of our Banana Chip Bites, which aren’t just yummy, but filling too!
- 1 small raw zucchini, chopped and frozen
- 1 large banana, frozen
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp hemp or flax seed
- Large handful of kale or spinach
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Almond or cashew milk to blend (between 1/3 to 1/2 cup and actually prefer vanilla blends of milk for this smoothie)
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smoothie! Add more almond milk until desired consistency
- Top with Thrive Tribe Banana Chip Bites and enjoy!
Recipe & Image Originally Featured On The Vegan Pact